Please refer to the List of Participated AccommodationsElectronic vouchers
- 5 vouchers of NT$1,000 value each are issued and can only be used by the winners themselves.
- Each voucher can be used once and no change or resale is allowed.
- The voucher is applicable to tourist hotels and B&Bs in Taiwan that have obtained a tourist hotel license or a registration certificate in accordance with these regulations.
- Validity: 90 days starting from the day the travel prize is claimed and collected.
- When registering for the lucky draw, the traveler is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and authenticity of the information that they supply. If a traveler is unable to participate in the event or collect a prize due to any errors, this shall be the responsibility of the traveler and not the event organizer. Any person found to be misappropriating the personal information of others or engaging in any other malfeasance shall be held liable and responsible per the applicable laws.
- Reminders: Accommodation vouchers cannot be used to pre-pay for a room or make a deposit via an online travel service.
Please see accommodation categories below:
Hotels and B&Bs that accept reservations either through a) in-house channels or b) a third party, such as Agoda or a travel agency.
If a reservation is made via a hotel’s official in-house channel (such as its website or by email/telephone/Line), the traveler can pay the agreed-upon amount upon arrival using the accommodation vouchers.
If a reservation is made via a third-party service, any discounts involved shall not be accepted by the hotel, and the traveler must pay the “full price” as charged by the hotel. Payment must be made upon arrival using the accommodation vouchers. (Thus, the room fee may be higher than that indicated when the reservation was made.) Full payment of any outstanding amount must be made upon arrival using the accommodation vouchers.
Hotels and B&Bs that only accept reservations through official in-house channels, such as via the hotel’s website. Vouchers will not be accepted for booking made via a third party, such as Agoda.
As noted in Category 1a above, when a reservation is made through a hotel’s official in-house channel, the traveler simply pays the agreed-upon rate upon arrival and can use the accommodation vouchers to make all or part of this payment.
（Issued from August 1, 2023）