Prize Draw and Redemption
- After arriving in Taiwan, present the QR code obtained from the campaign registration to participate in the "Taiwan the Lucky Land" lucky draw.I International independent travelers to Taiwan have the chance to win travel prizes worth NT$5,000! Airports include: Taoyuan International Airport (Terminal 1 and 2), Songshan International Airport, Taichung International Airport and Kaohsiung International Airport.
- After scanning the QR Code obtained after successful registration, you will be able to enter the lucky draw page and try your luck right away.
- If the lottery screen shows that you have won a prize, please present your passport and relevant supporting documents (including entry stamp, boarding pass, and electronic round-trip air ticket) to the staff at the prize redemption area. You will then sign to confirm receipt and collect your prize. The type of prize you receive will be that which you requested at the time of registration. This cannot be changed once it has been entered into the system.
- The lucky draw and prize redemption can only be completed on the day of arrival in Taiwan.
- Reminder: Without providing relevant documents for verification, you will not be able to claim a travel prize.